What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An ebook and forum dedicated to dedicated to showing people how to make money online
- What routine or process do you go through each day that keeps you motivated and your mind open? What do you do to channel away any negative energy that might interfere with your creative thinking?
- Is it better to start early in creating a business, or is it better to wait until I am at an older, more experienced age to take on something as big as creating a new business?
- Did you spend all your free time on projects? I sometimes take a break, but always feel guilty, cause it’s time that could be spent better.
- How does it feel? Being financially independent, having a garage full of super cars, living the life. I want to be able to imagine it.
- I want to learn the way to be financially independent, but the world is so wide and varied. Where should I start other than books?
- If you woke up tomorrow as someone else, with a small amount of cash in your pocket, what would you do to rebuild your empire?
- What is one action you consistently take, to keep you progressing in the direction of your dreams and aspirations?
- Prior to the two of you coming together on this project, how did you go about selecting partners to work with?
- What was your number one goal when you were making Razzi? Getting wealthy, or to create something you liked?
- What did you do in high school (money wise). Did you borrow from your parents or do something yourself?
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Far from It scores 71.48/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://farfrom.it, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: farfrom.it you’ll also be taken through to farfrom.it, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)